1. Greet guests positively, treating each person as an individual and in a professional manner. Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service to guests.
2. Empty garbage cans as needed and transport to designated areas.
3. Wash pots, pans, stock dishes, silverware and glassware and ensure all areas are stocked with clean, dry, and sanitized dishware.
4. Scrape, rack, wash, and unload dishware from dishwasher in an efficient manner.
5. Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and fellow associates.
6. Keep work areas neat, clean, sanitized, and stocked of needed equipment and cleaning supplies.
7. Report any guest complaints or concerns to immediate supervisor for resolution.
8. Understand the goals and vision of the organization and demonstrate commitment to those goals in terms of individual and team performance.
9. Perform as a team member and assist fellow associates to ensure a smooth operation.
10. Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
11. Complete other duties as assigned.