1. Ensures that the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set forth by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Deal games efficiently, accurately and in accordance with internal controls and house procedures.
3. Compute payable odds to pay winning bets quickly and accurately.
4. Must exhibit a cohesive working relationship with all employees.
5. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
6. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work
7. Must wear the approved, departmental uniform.
8. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Table Games Department.
9. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during the course of employment.
10. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
11. The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the department manager.