1. Must attend all training provided by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Slot Department.
3. Must participate in employee random drug testing program.
4. Must be able to work with a variety of people with diverse personalities.
5. Must attend all meetings, as assigned.
6. Must wear the approved departmental uniform.
7. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
8. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Minimum Internal Controls, Department Procedures, memos and other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
9. Responsible for doing minor maintenance on slot and video gaming machines.
10. Must assist slot supervisor when required, including obtaining change and assisting_customers in any way possible.
11. Must report all disputes, malfunctions and complaints to the slot supervisor and/or slot technician.
12. Must perform all other duties, as requested by supervisor.