1. Responsible for the hiring, disciplining, training, scheduling, and supervising Executive Hosts, Ambassador Hosts, and Associate Hosts.
2. Responsible for mentoring and providing thorough and advanced host training to all staff at varying levels.
3. Work with Player Development Manager to create and update multi-level training program to develop high-performing hosts.
4. Ability to lead and effectively direct others with a high degree of enthusiasm and emotional intelligence through coaching and mentoring.
5. Promote the highest degree of exemplar guest relations throughout the property, both internally and externally, resolving any guest dispute promptly and in a courteous manner.
6. Assists manager by keeping the Player Development team knowledgeable of all pertinent company, department and player information.
7. Must have the ability and be more than willing to respond to guests’ and team members’ voicemails, texts and emails twenty-four (24) hours a day/seven (7) days a week or as often as possible.
8. Responsible for handling administrative tasks to ensure staff is providing excellent service to the guests.
9. Responsible for creating and maintaining loyalty of players with a focus on retention of assigned high valued players via quantitative goal-setting and reporting.
10. Responsible for identifying and developing players with increased potential through relationship building, event planning with pro-forma development and post-analysis, and other appropriate communication methods.
11. Responsible for working with declining players to maximize offer utilization and prevent program abuse.
12. Responsible for adhering to budgets and striving to improve the profit margin and revenues of the organization.
13. Ensures that all activities relating to player development programs and processes are communicated sufficiently through employee newsletters, articles, correspondence, communication programs, signage/collateral and memos.
14. Responsible for tasks that include but are not limited to: comp procedures, player assessment, increasing high-end guest loyalty, making event and upcoming visitation arrangements, booking special events, administrative tasks, report development, high level guest service skills, and correctly measuring player reinvestment ranges.
15. Monitors the play habits, program and offer usage and preferences of all assigned players.
16. Responsible for promoting the Players Club program and acquiring new Players Club members with moderate to high potential.
17. Under direction of Player Development Manager, takes the lead in planning, coordinating and implementing and measuring all Player Development events, programs and initiatives.
18. Ensures that staff maintains close communication with players through telemarketing, letter writing and in-person contact regarding services available and upcoming special events to encourage visitation.
19. Plans and participates in special events, onsite social functions, and offsite hosted functions.
20. Contacts and follows up with assigned players regarding hotel reservations, parties, special events, and concerts.
21. Provides general guest service information to guests.
22. Performs all clerical aspects of the job including logging of activities, submitting necessary reports, and filing of paperwork.
23. Due to the sensitive nature of guest privacy, this individual must be able to perform all duties with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
24. Uses discretion in all communications to, about or with customers including their arrangements and finances; to include signing a non-disclosure agreement.
25. Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
26. Must have a flexible work schedule as shifts will vary from day, swing and weekends based on the events and needs of the department.