1. Must attend all training provided by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Finance Department.
3. Must participate in employee random drug testing program.
4. Must be able to work with a variety of people with diverse personalities.
5. Must attend all meetings, as assigned.
6. Must adhere to departmental approved dress code.
7. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
8. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, gaming
9. Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Minimum Internal Controls, Department Procedures, memos and other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
10. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare general ledger entries.
11. Responsible for data entry on a variety of statistical reports to be used by management.
12. Identify variations, fluctuations, or deviations; aid in the investigation of these items and report findings to the appropriate personnel
13. Maintain a tracking system for outstanding slips, coupons, etc. for proper accountability.
14. Provide assistance to the finance department with revenue analysis.
15. Strictly adhere to the confidentiality requirements of the Finance Division.
16. All other assigned duties.