1. Must be at least 18 years old with a High School Diploma or GED.
2. High organizational skills required.
3. Six months experience with Microsoft Office Suites such as Word, Excel, and Outlook is required, and experience with Access database, PowerPoint for minimum of six months is preferred.
4. One year data entry experience is required.
5. Knowledge of the Indian Health Service Contract Health Program preferred but not required.
6. Must be able to work within an environment of strict confidentiality and adhere to strict policy pertaining to confidential matters.
7. Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
8. Understand rules and regulations of Medicare, Medicaid, third party insurance, and other state health insurance programs, etc.
9. Knowledge of office machines and computer helpful.
10. Must be willing to attend all applicable training.
11. Must pass pre-employment drug and health screening. Must adhere to the Tribe’s Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy during the course of employment.
12. Must be eligible for coverage under the employer’s liability insurance.
13. Must have demonstrated ability to maintain satisfactory working record in any prior or current employment.
14. Must submit and pass a background security check to meet the Elder/Youth License Requirement as it pertains to the position and the location of the department prior to and during the course of employment with the Stockbridge-Munsee Community.
15. Must be able to meet physical requirements of position.
16. Must abide by departmental and organizational safety, testing, and uniform guidelines.