1. Shovels snow (roofs, sidewalks, etc.) and plows (driveways) designated areas.
2. Landscaping – including but not limited to mowing, trimming, and raking lawns/yards for tribal building sites. Remove yard waste from tribal building sites.
3. Responsible for the requisition all supplies (may include picking up items).
4. Perform and log preventive maintenance on all P&E operated buildings including, but not limited to:
A. Electrical repair - light bulb changing, light switch installing and light fixture installation
B. Furnace maintenance – bleeding systems, starting, trouble shooting, filter changing
C. Air conditioner maintenance
D. Minor plumbing – cleaning up backed up toilets, snaking, repairing: sinks, faucets, tubs, washers, water heaters, sump pumps, soldering, PVC Repair, etc.
E. Building repair - drywall repairs, painting, door locks, preventive maintenance, heat tape roofs, carpentry, concrete slabs, building shelters, repairing roofs, door closures, building ramps, etc.
F. Generator maintenance
G. Small flooring projects.
H. Preparing foreclosing homes for resale.
I. Furniture – moving, setting up, disassembling, etc.
J. Appliance repair – refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, etc.
K. Inspect Fire extinguisher tags
5. Inspect and report needed building repairs and inform manager of all problems.
6. Prepare weekly vehicle mileage reports for submission to supervisor.
7. Transport P&E property to sites for “loaning” and/or transfer use. Ability to lift 100 pounds.
8. Cooperate and assist P&E and non-P&E operated tribal building employees with necessary repairs/maintenance. Work with outside vendors, contractors, inspectors, etc.
9. Complete work orders as assigned. Including, but not limited to, moving equipment, building shelving, repairing fixtures, fabricating generator shelters, etc.
10. Assembling, removal and replacement of large office equipment.
11. Attend classes and training as assigned by Facilities Manager.
12. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
13. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
14. Required to attend job related, in-service, meetings, and training to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
15. May be required to satisfactorily complete an exam or other testing requirement(s) to determine skill proficiency.
16. Must adhere to tribal law and other applicable laws as well as tribal personnel policies and procedures.
17. The above duties and responsibilities are not an all inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.