1. Ensures that the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set forth by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Food & Beverage Department.
3. Must dress professionally
4. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
5. Greet guests positively, treating each person as an individual and in a professional manner.
6. Aid in maintaining proper stock of all products and supplies needed in the food and beverage department.
7. Help in developing daily menus.
8. Maintain a basic knowledge of POS system.
9. Maintain a basic knowledge of alcohol dispensing unit.
10. Ensure accuracy of revenue drops. Adhere to all revenue handling procedures.
11. Assist in training and appraisal of front-line employees. Conduct associate-counseling sessions including verbal and written corrective action reports.
12. Lead all employees in the daily performance of their duties.
13. Confer with the Food & Beverage Manager concerning operational deficiencies and areas in need of attention.
14. Understand the goals and vision of the organization and demonstrate commitment to the goals in terms of individual and team performance.
15. Meet with vendors, as necessary.
16. Coordinate maintenance and service of equipment.
17. Ensure department follows all health code standards.
18. Demonstrate skill in dealing with employee disputes and guest complaints to resolve in a professional manner.
19. Prioritize tasks, handle multiple projects simultaneously.
20. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Food and Beverage Department.
21. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during employment.
22. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
23. The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organization needs and/or deemed necessary by the department manager.