1. Oversee proper meal production and guest service execution.
2. Ensure that customers are served in a courteous, timely manner to achieve the required ticket times and help increase customer satisfaction and sales volume.
3. Supervise the overall quality of housekeeping and sanitation to ensure the proper standards of cleanliness are maintained.
4. Responsible for inventory of food, beverage, chemicals, china, glass and small wares.
5. Maintain payroll control for production personnel, service staff and sanitation workers.
6. Serve as Manager on Duty in the absence of the Director of Hospitality.
7. Must attend job-related, in-service, meetings and all training provided to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
8. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Food and Beverage Department.
9. Must dress professionally.
10. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
11. Ensure the food and beverage department is operated in accordance with all rules, policies, and procedures for the department and at the highest levels of quality and service.
12. Ensure all food and beverage staff has received adequate training to perform their duties and are able to meet or exceed guest expectations. This shall include being present in all outlets as dictated by business demands.
13. Ensure daily pre-shift meetings are conducted for the staff, schedule bi-weekly training sessions pertinent to enhancing service delivery and industry knowledge, and develop a program for training retention.
14. Manage staffing levels in accordance with established budgetary goals and business volume. Continually monitor budgetary adherence.
15. Prepare employee schedules and submit to Director of Hospitality. Complete and submit weekly hours report.
16. Make recommendations for hiring and employment terminations. Work with Human Resources to post positions for hiring.
17. Preparing daily/monthly paperwork and required reports. Keep daily and monthly inventory. Responsible for every aspect of month end inventories and assigning counting responsibilities to departmental supervisors.
18. Demonstrate skill in dealing with employee disputes and guest complaints to resolve in a professional manner.
19. Responsible for dealing with all employee personnel related issues.
20. Submit order requests for all necessary food and beverage supplies and equipment.
21. Responsible for establishing food pricing and meeting with vendors.
22. Ensure accuracy of revenue drops. Adhere to all revenue handling procedures.
23. Maintain knowledge and integrity of POS system. This shall include, but not be limited to the ability to program, test, and communicate all changes programmed through the Universal
24. Desktop for all outlets, report generation, and training for all individuals as deemed necessary (example: supervisors, host/cashiers, etc.).
25. Maintain records for alcohol requirements and health and safety regulations for all employees.
26. Responsible for cleanliness and positive appearance of venue(s).
27. Confer with the Director of Hospitality concerning operational deficiencies and areas that need attention.
28. Assist the Sales & Events Manager when necessary to ensure successfully meeting the expectations of clients/guest’s overall food and beverage experience.
29. Assist the Executive Chef to create programs to control food waste, breakage, and safe handling of products.
30. Understand the goals and vision of the organization and demonstrate commitment to the goals in terms of individual and team performance.
31. Prioritize tasks, handle multiple projects simultaneously, organize, and delegate assignments.
32. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during employment.
Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
33. The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the Director of Hospitality.