1. North Star Mohican Casino Resort is looking for a courteous and friendly individual. Prior experience with inventory control is a plus.
2. Must have and be able to demonstrate a minimum of two years of supervisory and/or management experience.
3. Must have two years of demonstrated experience working in janitorial, housekeeping or environmental cleaning services or a similar field in a commercial and/or public environment.
4. Must be able to demonstrate and exhibit above-average organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills and computer skills (which include but are not limited to Microsoft Office/Excel).
5. Must be able to demonstrate and exhibit positive leadership skills and abilities, clear, collaborative direction to assigned staff to meet the goals and objectives of the department.
6. Must be able to carry out assigned tasks and objectives with minimal supervision.
7. Must be able to physically perform the job duties (as listed below) and maintain the departmental job performance level.
8. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Maintenance Department.
9. Must dress professionally.
10. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
11. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during employment.
12. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including and not limited to: Employment Handbook, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Minimum Internal Controls, Department Procedures, memos and other communications from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
13. The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the departmental director.