1. Ensures that the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set forth by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
3. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
4. Must wear the approved departmental uniform.
5. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Marketing Department.
6. Assist in coordinating and executing the implementation of all database marketing including direct mail, SMS, email and tier communications programs.
7. Return all guest inquiries regarding their direct mail offers with the highest degree of guest service skills.
8. Maintain proforma and post analysis reports for all direct marketing initiatives on a monthly basis.
9. Maintain expense records and coordinate purchase order information for all direct marketing programs.
10. Responsible for maintaining all records pertaining to the response and tracking of all database programs in an organized fashion.
11. Assist in writing coupon copy and request and create appropriate coding for tracking all offers.
12. Coordinate with the marketing management and other appropriate staff to determine appropriate matrix setup, information and system settings for each direct mail project.
13. Must have a positive attitude and provide a teamwork structure within the department.
14. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during employment.
15. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
16. The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the department manager.