1. Ensures that the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set forth by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
3. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
4. Must wear the approved, departmental uniform.
5. Keep entryways, outside entrances and maintenance area free of ice, snow and debris.
6. Keep bathrooms clean and operational.
7. Keep ashtrays and wastebaskets empty and clean; take trash to dumpsters and burn boxes.
8. Keep paper picked up from the floor and in between machines.
9. Replace light bulbs as needed.
10. Stock maintenance room and bathrooms with paper products.
11. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Maintenance Department.
12. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during the course of employment.
13. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
14. The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organization needs and/or deemed necessary by the department manager.