1. Clean and sanitize all the medical and dental work and patient care areas daily to include exam rooms, dental operatories, laboratory, x-ray, pharmacy, restrooms, kitchens and visitor areas.
2. Complete daily housekeeping duties of all building departments which include dusting, vacuuming, laundry, windows, sweeping, mopping, daily sanitizing of restroom, employee, patient and visitor areas, and proper handling of all garbage waste. Assist in keeping hallways, walkways and exits free of debris and obstructions.
3. Replenish cleaning, housekeeping and maintenance supplies as needed.
4. Complete housekeeping and maintenance supplies inventories.
5. Assist with special floor cleaning or other special housekeeping projects as needed.
6. Respond to and complete work order requests
7. Properly handle and store all hazardous waste.
8. Assist in maintaining an updated list of material Safety Data (SDS) information for all applicable clinic departments.
9. Properly handle and document incoming and outgoing deliveries as needed.
10. Utilize a daily check off system for monitoring daily routine and non-routine housekeeping tasks.
11. Assist in emergency preparedness and maintaining building security.
12. Complete assigned work duties in the absence of another co-worker.
13. Properly secure all buildings on the clinic premises (opening and closing) as required by schedule.
14. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
15. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
16. Required to attend job related, in-service, meetings, and training to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
17. Must adhere to tribal law and other applicable laws as well as tribal personnel policies and procedures.
18. May be required to satisfactorily complete an exam or other testing requirement(s) to determine skill proficiency.
19. The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.