1. Responsible for motivating/disciplining employees, addressing customer complaints, and resolving problems positively that may arise between co-workers.
2. Responsible for the weekly scheduling for the department within your shift.
3. Must be able to demonstrate and implement the Star Service Standards of North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
4. Maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
5. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
6. Must dress in a professional manner.
7. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and Cage/Vault Department.
8. Must monitor the department operations to ensure operating in compliance with established department procedures, which includes but is not limited to: assisting the window cashiers in meeting the casino demand for currency, coin and gaming chips; responsible for daily deposits and paperwork in a timely manner; double-checking the soft count; filling and balancing of the NRTs; inventory of table games chips, cards and dice, sending new table games cards to the tables, doubling the table games cards prior to receiving them into the vault from the tables for accuracy, and cutting the used cards and drilling dice; and responsible for having NRT money available.
9. Must be willing to provide input on a regular basis for improving cage operations.
10. Responsible for completing employee evaluations, disciplinary actions, rewards, etc.
11. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during employment.
12. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures and ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
13. The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon the organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the department manager.