1. Ensures that the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set forth by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service to guests. Greet guests positively, treating each person as an individual and in a professional manner.
3. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Food & Beverage Department.
4. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
5. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
6. Must wear the approved, departmental uniform.
7. Maintain current knowledge of liquor products and beverage specifications. Keep informed of continually changing beverage specials and property promotions.
8. Ensure all beverage deliveries follow safety requirements.
9. Receive and stock all beverage related products. Check stock received against written requisition to ensure order is accurate.
10. Assist bartenders in maintaining adequate amounts of supplies, i.e., ice, fruit, stir sticks, napkins, matches, etc. for the beverage areas.
11. Cuts, slices and peels perishable garnishes used for drinks.
12. Maintain cleanliness of bar area, equipment, beer lockers, refrigeration, and storage areas.
13. Assist in setup for special events, as needed.
14. Removes trash from beverage service areas.
15. Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and fellow associates.
16. Report any guest concerns or complaints to immediate supervisor for resolution.
17. Understand the goals and vision of the organization and demonstrate commitment to those goals in terms of individual and team performance.
18. Perform as a team member and assist fellow associates to ensure a smooth operation.
19. Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
20. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Food and Beverage Department.
21. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during employment.
22. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
23. The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organization needs and/or deemed necessary by the department supervisor, manager and/or director